4 oz. White Plastic Double Walled Jar with White Disc and White Dome Cap
- High-Quality Plastic
- Disc and Dome Cap Included
- 4 oz. Capacity
- Available in Large Quantities
Package your homemade creams, lotions, or scrubs in these professional-grade containers, or simply use them for storage. It’s up to you! Order one at a time or order in bulk for up to 30 percent off!
Diaper Rash Cream
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons zinc oxide powder
- 1 tablespoon bentonite clay
- 5 drops each lavender and chamomile essential oil
- 4 oz. plastic jar
- Mix shea butter and coconut oil in a double boiler or glass bowl over a small saucepan with an inch of water. Bring water to a boil and melt the ingredients.
- Remove from heat and add the zinc oxide, bentonite clay, and essential oils.
- Stir carefully as it starts to cool.
- Pour into 4 oz jar and stir a few more times as it cools.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.